To our valued MMCCU members,
As the news surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to develop, we will keep you informed of any changes that might affect how we conduct daily business.
Currently, MMCCU’s lobby remains open and we have increased our cleaning and sanitizing processes significantly. If at all possible, we encourage the use of our drive-thru lanes for safe and convenient access during this time. We also encourage you to take advantage of our convenient digital options, including:
- Online Banking – Access your accounts online at the click of a button!
- Visa Credit Login – Conveniently access your Visa credit accounts through our website.
- Re-order Checks – Need to place an order for more checks? No problem! Just follow the link and it will take you through the process.
- ATM Locations – If you need to withdraw cash, our no-fee ATM’s are available at various locations for your convenience.
- Shared Branching – Access your accounts even when you’re not in the area, with help from CO-OP Shared Branching. (Check with host credit union during this time to see if they are open.)
Our goal is always to serve you, our members, in the best way possible while also keeping our team safe. As the situation progresses, we’ll continue to keep you updated. In the event that we do close our lobby, we will keep our drive-thru lanes open for inquiries and transactions. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
To find the latest info, visit our website at www.mmccu.com or follow us on social media for updates.
Your Team at MMCCU