To our valued MMCCU members,
As the news surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to develop, we promised to keep you informed of any changes that might affect how we conduct daily business.
In light of recent information and for the health and safety of our members and staff, we have decided to close lobby access as of Monday, March 23, until further notice. Our drive-thru lanes remain open for inquiries and transactions. We are also open by appointment for any other needs you may have. Feel free to call, email, or go through the drive-thru to request an appointment. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time!
We encourage you to follow us on social media for the latest updates. We also encourage you to take advantage of our convenient digital options, including:
- Online Banking – Access your accounts online at the click of a button!
- Visa Credit Login – Conveniently access your Visa credit accounts through our website.
- Re-order Checks – Need to place an order for more checks? No problem! Just follow the link and it will take you through the process.
- ATM Locations – If you need to withdraw cash, our no-fee ATM’s are available at various locations for your convenience.
- Shared Branching – Access your accounts even when you’re not in the area, with help from CO-OP Shared Branching. (Check with host credit union during this time to see if they are open.)
Our goal is always to serve you, our members, in the best way possible while also keeping our team safe. As the situation progresses, we’ll continue to keep you updated.
To find the latest info, visit our website at www.mmccu.com or follow us on social media for updates.
We are happy to help with any questions or needs! Please feel free to call us at (715) 387-8686, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm and Saturday, 8:00am-noon.
Your Team at MMCCU