MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER
Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union is seeking a Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. This position is responsible for discussing new mortgage requests and servicing existing loans within the credit union’s portfolio. Individuals will meet with members to discuss lending options, underwrite applications, process loan packets, and facilitate closings in a timely fashion. Expectation will also be for individual to assist in processing and closing consumer loans as needed.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience in mortgage lending and a firm understanding of mortgage lending regulations, like TRID. A background in consumer lending is preferred but not required.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Handle mortgage lending from application to closing
- Interacts with and builds relationships with new and existing members
- Keeps current on federal and state lending regulations and internal lending policies
- Learns credit union products and services to enhance member experience
- Serve as backup for consumer lending as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of mortgage lending experience preferred
- NMLS license preferred
- Working knowledge of basic business math, like payment and payoff calculations
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vacation and sick time
Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union is state-chartered credit union serving health care personnel (and their families) since 1965. MMCCU is the largest closed-charter health care credit union in the state. Current assets are approximately $78 million with almost 4,000 members.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The employment policy of Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where co-workers are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential.
Resumes and cover letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org