Welcome, Marshfield Clinic Residents! This is the time of year where Marshfield welcomes many residents from throughout the world. At MMCCU, we’re here to help you as you make the transition to this community.
Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union is dedicated to our members! Our membership is comprised of healthcare workers from a variety of fields and professions. We understand the needs of this specific group of people better than any other financial institution.
Some resources for Marshfield Clinic Residents at MMCCU include:
- Auto Loans – When it comes time to finance your new vehicle, we’re here to help you through the loan process. Here’s what to know about auto loans to help you get started. Find our Rates page here. (Learn how you could save up to 1% off your auto loan rate here.)
- Shared Branching – The CO-OP Shared Branch network allows members from participating financials to preform transactions at another credit union. This system allows for easy access to funds and provides a less stressful way to manage money. If you travel or plan to move away after your residency, you can keep banking at MMCCU. Learn more here.
- Saver Sweepstakes – Saver’s Sweepstakes® accounts are designed to help members save while offering rewards for saving. Offered through the Wisconsin Credit Union League; this is a savings account reimagined. Click here to learn how it works.
- Kasasa® Checking – Kasasa is a free checking account that offers rewards to users. Account holders choose how to be rewarded, whether through high rates, cash back, or online shopping credits. More than 2 million people use Kasasa nationwide, and it is available at more than 3,500 local bank and credit union branches (including right here at MMCCU)! Learn more benefits here. VISA Debit Cards as an available option with this checking account.
- VISA® Credit Cards – Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards, or begin building your credit history, we can help select the best card for you. Find our Credit Card page here.
Plus, be sure to check out our 5 Things to Do in Marshfield! Whether you’re new to the area or have been here your whole life, here are some great suggestions on how to enjoy your time here.
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out!