MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union is seeking a Member Service Representative to join our team. This position is responsible for handling member transactions quickly and accurately while providing good service in meeting the financial needs of our members. Individuals will work with members in person and over the phone, answering questions about their accounts, running transactions as requested, and cross-selling options that may fit each member’s unique needs.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- • Handle cash through a teller drawer and cash recycler
- • Answer questions about member accounts
- • Interacts with and builds relationships with new and existing members
- • Keep current to relevant procedures and policies of the credit union
- • Learns credit union products and services to enhance member experience
- • Must be available to work Saturdays
- • High school diploma or equivalent
- • Cash handling experience preferred
- • Customer service experience preferred
Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union is state-chartered credit union serving health care personnel (and their families) since 1965. MMCCU is the largest closed-charter health care credit union in the state. Current assets are approximately $85 million with almost 4,000 members.
HOW TO APPLY
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to email@example.com, or an application can be picked up at 302 W Upham St, Marshfield.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The employment policy of Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where co-workers are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential.