Student Loans Available Through MMCCU Partnership
MMCCU works with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
“We wanted to provide our members with student loans resources that can help them fund their education,” said President David Murphy. “Also be sure to check out the Financial Resources page for more information on student loan borrowing.”
ISL Education Lending offers:
- Loans for college students.
- A loan option for parents and family members who wish to borrow on behalf of a college student.
- Multiple student loan refinance options.
In addition, they offer multiple scholarship opportunities and free college planning tools to help students and families avoid overborrowing and plan smart for life during and after college.
- All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
- Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
*Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union is compensated by ISL Education Lending for the referral of student loan customers.